Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cherry Tree Hill - finished

Oh, my. Can you tell I've been in trial for the past week? I can - nothing else matters when I spend my days in the courtroom. It's almost as if there are entire days gone from my life - and when I think back, or review my notes, I can hardly believe how much paper I've used in the pursuit of what I hope is justice.

My Cherry Tree Hill socks are done. This is the Louet Gems Merino base - and yes, it's not the current base yarn, but I still like this one. There was only one slubby bit and me being me, I simply knit it in. No-one will know but me, and my feet will certainly not feel it.

CTH Toffee Sock Finished

I'll do the stats on them for the end of the month, but I can report that this is a yarn I would use again .... and I these are socks I would enjoy wearing.

No comments: