Saturday, February 27, 2010

King Charles Brocade

I finally finished these socks for the S(ock) K(nitters) A(nonymous) January challenge.

King Charles Brocade

The yarn is KnitPicks Essential Solid in Pine and the beads are something I picked up a long time ago when I must have been dreaming of beaded socks. They aren't the greatest, but they certainly did what they were supposed to do.

I have two other variations on this theme which I will be finishing shortly and putting into the pattern. The King Charles stitch was easy to remember once I had the rhythm in my head - all I had to remember was that whatever I did needed to add to twelve, and that was about it.

(And I won't get the sock yarn review socks done this month. Too many distractions with the Olympics and too few days. At least it's getting warmer and brighter.)

No comments: