Saturday, November 14, 2009

We're done

We're done, we're done. This is absolutely the softest sock yarn I have ever used, and I would never use it for socks again. It's too darn nice. I suspect it will felt like mad and will be awful to wash, but it was a delight to knit.

Perchance complete

The black doesn't show us as well in the photos as in real life. This was a 68 stitch sock, and the black was a round plus about four stitches. The colours followed, in the order of the rainbow, starting with red, and lasted for about a round and a half. Even though there is more black than any other single colour, the black rather fades into the background.

Also off the needles: a test moebius because I have to do one for my daughter. Lion Brand Homespun - soft, easy to knit, and a good price for doing a test knit. My problem is that I'm still not at the point where I can cast on because this one is just a bit too small.

Mobius

Photo isn't the greatest, but you can get the drift.

No comments: