Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cuff finished

I'd like to say we're off, but as it turns out, it's not just the purl that's lazy, it's the blogger. I've cast on and although it's been a very busy week at work, I've finished the cuff.

This yarn is so soft, I can't imagine using it for socks. Of course, given that I am testing fingering yarn on socks, socks it will be, but I suspect it will felt the minute I put them on. Having said that (lawyers always say "having said that", which is our way of saying we're changing our minds in midstream), these socks would be so soft on your feet, it would be like wearing clouds.

So far, no splits, no knots. I can't say I like the colour, which is what kept me from frogging and deciding I'd change this months yarn. The blind pull is, after all, the blind pull.

No comments: