Sunday, November 8, 2009

Progress

We're further along on this sock. It's the softest yarn I've ever knit for socks - I can feel the cashmere in every stitch - lovely, lovely, lovely. So far I think I'd prefer it around my neck, but not in this colourway (have I said this before?)

Perchance leg

In the sock-compulsive category, I decided to do Ravelry's Sock Knitters Anonymous challenge for November. This month one of the choices is a slip stitch pattern, so I decided to design my own, using a two colour brick stitch.

SKA Nov showing cuff

The cuff is folded over the leg. My real challenge is to make sure I have enough yarn for these socks, as I have only one 50 g of each yarn I'm using, and I know this stitch is a yarnsucker because of the way it draws up the fabric.

We'll see.

No comments: